- ROSE | ExLab at Bridport Art Centre
- WE HAVE MOVED!
- new tab on website for artists blog links! https://exlabproject.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=56&action=edit&message=1
- @artnucleus simon ryder and simon callery too – ExLab artists updating..
- Rose Ferraby is blogging about Ex Lab and offers a hybrid view of a scientist/artist
- More stats on guns http://t.co/U4a8TJgq 4 years ago
- RT @51joe: Creative conversations this wk with artwey, @ExLab2012 & @PopUpDorset re #2012 #dorset #contemporaryart #exhibition 4 years ago
- @BridportArts great place for ExLab post-exhibition. Artists using text event & film screenings too 4 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
ROSE | ExLab at Bridport Art Centre.
new tab on website for artists blog links! https://exlabproject.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=56&action=edit&message=1
Some of the ExLab commissioned artists are blogging regularly now and Tweeting away, so do follow them when you can. They will give hot-off-the press updates on their research and tell you about any events they’re hosting in the near … Continue reading
Both Simon Callery & Ryder have been commissioned by Big Picture for the ExLab project to engage in research relating to the geology of Dorset, alongside Mat Chivers, Proboscis and Zachary Eastwood Bloom. Simon Ryder is sharing his findings about … Continue reading
Rose from Exeter University is engaging with Ex Lab on many levels and is becoming an invaluable part of the team. You can read more about who she is meeting and the conversations she’s having here. Here’s a great photo … Continue reading
‘Thinking’ seems to be this weeks blog theme. Like Simon Ryder (photo), I am trying to put words to the thoughts. A huge influx of experiences can be difficult to sift through sometimes…..you can read Simon’s thoughts on his blog, … Continue reading
yesterday we had a research lab day, @MaritimeMix2012 @proboscisstudio @artnucleus @ZEastwoodBloom et al
All the artists for Ex Lab and scientists, partners and host organisations met for a day of discussion and debate about research so far. There was a distinct sense of questions hanging in the air…….there were interesting words tossed around … Continue reading