In the lightless spaces under Dorset County Council Ex Lab artist Simon Callery outputs a set of unique maps to create a new and imaginative route between Sherborne and Weymouth. This, ‘Callery Way’ will meander between the historic sites of quarries where raw rock is still exposed in the landscape. His route follows the older paths and ‘droves’ where the passage of people and their animals excavates the deep Dorset mud and the substance of the landscape is illuminated.
- ROSE | ExLab at Bridport Art Centre
- WE HAVE MOVED!
- new tab on website for artists blog links! https://exlabproject.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=56&action=edit&message=1
- @artnucleus simon ryder and simon callery too – ExLab artists updating..
- Rose Ferraby is blogging about Ex Lab and offers a hybrid view of a scientist/artist
- More stats on guns http://t.co/U4a8TJgq 5 years ago
- RT @51joe: Creative conversations this wk with artwey, @ExLab2012 & @PopUpDorset re #2012 #dorset #contemporaryart #exhibition 5 years ago
- @BridportArts great place for ExLab post-exhibition. Artists using text event & film screenings too 5 years ago