- ROSE | ExLab at Bridport Art Centre
- WE HAVE MOVED!
- new tab on website for artists blog links! https://exlabproject.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=56&action=edit&message=1
- @artnucleus simon ryder and simon callery too – ExLab artists updating..
- Rose Ferraby is blogging about Ex Lab and offers a hybrid view of a scientist/artist
- More stats on guns http://t.co/U4a8TJgq 4 years ago
- RT @51joe: Creative conversations this wk with artwey, @ExLab2012 & @PopUpDorset re #2012 #dorset #contemporaryart #exhibition 4 years ago
- @BridportArts great place for ExLab post-exhibition. Artists using text event & film screenings too 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Rose from Exeter University is engaging with Ex Lab on many levels and is becoming an invaluable part of the team. You can read more about who she is meeting and the conversations she’s having here. Here’s a great photo … Continue reading
‘Thinking’ seems to be this weeks blog theme. Like Simon Ryder (photo), I am trying to put words to the thoughts. A huge influx of experiences can be difficult to sift through sometimes…..you can read Simon’s thoughts on his blog, … Continue reading
yesterday we had a research lab day, @MaritimeMix2012 @proboscisstudio @artnucleus @ZEastwoodBloom et al
All the artists for Ex Lab and scientists, partners and host organisations met for a day of discussion and debate about research so far. There was a distinct sense of questions hanging in the air…….there were interesting words tossed around … Continue reading
Artist Simon Ryder is carrying out his research for his new work, to be presented later this year as an Ex Lab & b-side joint commission. You can follow Simon’s blog online, visit b-side website, and follow us!
It’s all hotting up towards the Cultural Olympiad now – here’s a taster of what is to come – including new works from our Exploratory Laboratory (Ex Lab)! Maritime Mix – London 2012 Cultural Olympiad by the Sea Trailer from … Continue reading
In the lightless spaces under Dorset County Council Ex Lab artist Simon Callery outputs a set of unique maps to create a new and imaginative route between Sherborne and Weymouth. This, ‘Callery Way’ will meander between the historic sites of … Continue reading
It was a saline day of dialogue between the Exlab artists and scientists. The meeting between these factions certainly produced frisson; accounts of the strategies of marine defence were as compelling and creative as the artists’ amazing proposals. West Bay … Continue reading